How to make Crunch Slime
1. First, get a bowl
2. Get any glue, but you cannot use glue sticks.
3. Pour the glue into the bowl.
4. Add 4 or 5 drops of food coloring (which ever color you like)
5. Stir with a big spoon
6. Add 2 shaving cream bottles
7. Stir the shaving cream and put in more food coloring
8. You may add glitter if you want
9. Stir the glitter into the mixture.
10. After you stir, put in baking soda
11. Put some contact solution (saline solution) on the baking soda
12. Pour baking soda and saline into the slime
13. Put pony beads and decorative filler beads
14. Pour it onto the slime, then add more crunchy beads, if you desire.
15. If you haven't gotten the color you want, add more food coloring now.
16. Knead the slime for about 50 seconds or more.