Friday Sept 3- California Admissions Day- Off
Monday Sept 6- Labor Day- Off
Tuesday Sept 7- Rosh Hashanah- Off
I am so excited to meet all of you!
We will be masked and in person
School starts on Monday August 16.
More information coming.....
June 11 is the last day of school.
Chrome books will be returned on the 11th in the afternoon. I don't know the time yet.
Also I have a little gift for you. I'll write more about it on Schoology.
I see that Schoology is down at the moment. It's ok, it's not your fault. Keep checking to see when it is back up and running. This isn't an LAUSD problem. It's a Schoology problem.
We have been told that you will be receiving something from the school with more information.
1. Students on Monday will log in from 9-9:30 to get instructions about the day. The rest of the day I will be in trainings and setting up the classroom.
2. Tuesday- K-1 goes to school at 8:00. All other students will have a "regular" zoom day. I will be at school, but only K-1 will be at school. Daily passes for K-1 should be filled out
3. Wednesday K-1 and 2-3 will be at school. K-1 arrives at 8:00 and 2-3 at 8:15. K-3 should have a daily pass filled out.
4-5 will be on "regular" zoom.
4. Thursday: THE BIG DAY!!!! Grades 4-5 come at 8:30 with their Daily pass filled in.
If you are the 6 kids coming back you need:
1. Laptop (fully charged) and a charger
2. Mask, the school will provide one if you don't have one.
3. Water, the water fountains are not in use right now. So if you need water please bring it.
4. You will receive 3 meals so you don't have to worry about food.
5. Also we will have sterilized materials in a bag just for you. You won't be sharing.
6. Class ends at 11:30 and you will be dismissed and go get your food. If you go to Beyond the Bell, you will go to the picnic benches. If you are going home, you will grab your food and go home.
5. Thursday: If you are the Zoom Kids (we will figure out a better name) you will log in at 12:30-3:30 and get to see ME and your other classmates.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to email me or call the school.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work! I am so excited for this year. The kids are working so hard and I couldn't be prouder of my class. Thank you so much for your help! I couldn't do it without all of you!!
Thursday September 17- Back to School 3-4:00
Meeting ID will be distributed through the school and on Schoology.
Monday Sept 28 - No School- Yom Kippur